Join Us as We Join God in changing the world… one marriage at a time.
God is at work, changing the lives of individuals, couples, and congregations with regard to marriage. He is pursuing a love relationship with us that is real and personal and we believe marriage is the most intimate arena of human relationships, designed by God, through which He can demonstrate His love for us as individuals.
Here is what you can do:
- Offer the Marriage Materials
- Encourage couples to sign the Covenant
- Financially Support the Covenant Marriage Movement
- Become a Covenant Marriage Congregation
- Contact us about training a Covenant Marriage Facilitator for your church
- Start a Small Group CM Study
Because God values marriage so dearly, Satan will do everything within his power to undermine marriage in order to grieve the heart of God. This is why I believe marriages are under attack from all fronts.
The reason marriages, among Christians, are under even greater attack is to destroy the Church’s effectiveness in the world. The way to undermine the effectiveness of the Church, the “Bride of Christ”, is to undermine the marriages and families in the church.
Studies show that when marriages fail:
- The risk of poverty increases
- Parent-child relationships become strained and often crumble
- Crime increases
- Children fail academically
- Fatherless children are more likely to abuse drugs
- Parental divorce doubles the odds that adult children will also divorce
Conversely, men and women in strong marriages live longer, healthier, and happier lives. When marriages thrive, lives thrive:
- Spouses are healthier and more productive
- Children’s physical and mental health is protected
- Earnings are higher
- Life expectancy increases
- Children are more likely to succeed
The Covenant Marriage Movement prepares couples for lifelong covenant marriages, strengthens healthy marriages and improves struggling marriages by providing life-changing, Christ-centered resources through personal conferences and Bible study materials along with congregational and online resources.